Thursday, April 16, 2009

Moving to Epicureancyclist.com

Dear Loyal Readers (that means you!),
I've been blogging EC for almost a year on blogger and I think it's time to move her to a proper home (atleast someplace where I have a little more control)! I've been playing with wordpress and am taking the jump. Excuse the dust, while I migrate everything over to....

www.epicureancyclist.com

I hope you join me during the move. If you read EC through an RSS feed (wow, I sounded so techy just then!) point your RSS thingies to http://epicureancyclist.com/?feed=rss2 (thanks J)(that didn't sound so techy).

http://epicureancyclist.com/?feed=rss2 (thanks J)

Thanks for reading and I hope you join me at the new digs. I'll keep EC on blogspot, as long as they're willing to have her, but it won't be updated anymore (unless I royally screw up the new site!)

Happy Tours,
Russ

4 comments:

MTBMaven said...

Very nice site! I made the jump and updated my RSS thingy too. See you over there.

2whls3spds said...

Are you going to attempt to move over all the items you already have reviewed or? Also I wonder if their is anyway to archive the comments and such? I would hate to see the amount of information presented in them totally disappear! 8-O

Aaron

JPTwins said...

Nice site and design, see you on the other side!

Geoff

Apertome said...

Agreed, the new site looks awesome! Keep up the good work ... I updated my RSS reader as well.