Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funny Name...Nice Bag


I posted my review of the Minnehaha Small Saddlebag over at BikeCommuters.com. Check it out!

In short, it's a great bag for the money.

It's nice to see another bag manufacturer producing more classic looking bags. Compared to a Carradice, the material seems a hair thinner and a bit floppier. Not deal breakers, just something to consider. Also the leather straps could be a bit thicker, but considering the loads the small saddlebar bag will carry, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'm not sure about it's waterproofness (it doesn't seem to be coated), so I probably wouldn't take it out if I knew I was going to be hit with a lot of rain.

All that said, it is a very roomy bag with good over-stuffability that won't break your bank so you'll have some money to go touring :)


No comments: