Monday, February 2, 2009

The Long Haul

I know I write about short trips most of the time, but I do have future intentions of doing longer round-the-world type trips in the future (hopefully sooner than later). It doesn't get much longer than Rob Lilwall and his wheeled adventures. I hope to one day join in the ranks of these intrepid tourists.


www.cyclinghomefromsiberia.com



Some days in the life of a Siberian cyclist... a dazzling rush through some random encounters from Rob Lilwall on Vimeo.


A funny video on recording your bicycle trip.



How to make a cycling expedition film if you are both the cameraman and the presenter from Rob Lilwall on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I crossed paths with a man like him in Colorado...

Like you, I would like to go crazy and just bounce around the world, but sometimes I wonder if that is what my path is. When you talk to a guy like this dude (and it comes through in the video) is that they ARE meant for this journey they are on...